Thursday, September 3, 2009

wooshhh

MEET liminnnnnn !


WHAT SUPPPPP DUCK ?!

ohmylordddd i was so so so nervous today , the speech is driving me crazy man );
i was totally out of mood today , the speech lah summore i got DOT the stomach damn pain weihhh.
maths is boredboredbored!
finish up my mindmaps and the history research thingy during tutorial then after that go for ICT lohh ;)))))))
EEEEE the fish make me so full lah untill i cannot finish my rice then kena marah.
woohooo history is quite fun lahh cause we presented the singing one , why am i singing
the don't cry don't cry don't cry? tak ada muka already laahh
did'nt eat and buy anything for teabreak cause i'm on dietttttt :/ limin said so.
haihhhhhhhhh..
its english and we gotta present the speech already laaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh , BAAAAAAAAA~ so so so nervous ahhh forget it lah cause i'll have good sleep tonight , FINALLY !
but but but i'm scared of the the the whatever lahh , who ask them to tell me the hungry ghost festival thingy one ehhhhh D; its not fun by scaring ppl lah , excusee meee you know who you are ?!

I'm afraid that's all for today so yeah yeahhh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment