Friday, August 28, 2009

hahahahaaaaa ;)



HIIIIIII ! ;)

It's super duper fuper boring to stayed at home the hole week , my holiday is meaningless lah luckily this sunday's going huichi's hse for the bbq party and and and the fat pig came back from the medann blablabla already , hip hip hooray !
i miss yaplimin so so so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh (; do you?
webcam with yaplimin and huiwen this morning , they're not funny at all o_________o
i created a cbox for yaplimin cause she ordered me to do that , she's not my boss lah i'm only her boss ;PPPPPPPP
eeyerrrrrr nobody online lahhhhhhh , so boring :(
have to finish up all of my homeworks on today if not mum's gonna kill me man.
chat with yaplimin for the hole afternoon then i went downstairs to continueeee the movie and i ate char keow teow , yumm yumm.
lalalalalalalalalala~

buhhh-byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment