Saturday, May 23, 2009

turning.

my comp.you make me feel like showing.
today.
ytd.

Actually i'm not blogging today and you can't see me right here sharing nonsense with you cause its already midnight and i felt reli tired but seems i'm missing my readers so i just share with you guys lah. ( :
Went Sunway with mummy,bro and his friends ; dad went overseas and his coming back today , woohooo*
my head gone very dizzy and i feel like fainting so i slept for a while.
after that , bro went out and i just stick my butt infront of the tv and watch watch watch , wanted to watch mall cop but then i don't know where did i put the DVD so i just ran upstairs and ONLINE~
read teen idol , i just started today cause the past few days i was like so so so busy.
followed mum to fetch bro at Simone's house , they trew out a party at Simone's house.
wth man , i guess i gonna failed on my chinese , its was like IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A's
ohyayaya , while fetching my bro saw the nursery near our house like being enter by a thief , i don't understand is there THINGS to stole in a nursery?
chat with Lynnie and Anthea for a while

:O:O:O , i'm yawning and i gotta sleep now before dad reached home !

No comments:

Post a Comment