Friday, May 22, 2009

falalalala~



Not updating for a few days cause i have nothing to share.
Today was quite fun , playing during chemistry , Eeyong the dangerous one pull me down again! so sad D: They like to bully me and i just don't understand why !
SHENG YANG THE TAU FOO FA , LEONARD THE TAU FOO :Y its my turn to bully them back , haha.
i've been eating the watermelon lolipops for like two three days , i feel like vomiting.
i admited that i have a dick but not pussy , just like Anthea the pity one.
OMFG , the idiot ShengYang/Eeyong and Leonard make me need to write essays , rushing for the math , IHATEMATHSMAN*
tutorial time , so scared that tcr Shyam will ask for my essays , at last she forgotten , tahahaha :D
playing Cindy's DS , cooking mama is so fun , i'm so panic that what should i buy , WII or DS? or maybe i should get two of them , ESHH! my stupid bro have that PS3 and PS2 and also PS1 , then why can't i get WII and DS but atleast i have the psp to accompany me.
Past few days i was so so so HYPER , woohoo i want this i want that i want everything that i could'nt get ! :DDD
CINDY LOVES INNERWEAR , just like me.
Hui Wen's coming later for the malay iklan so i gotta get ready and welcome her , ahaha !

No comments:

Post a Comment