Saturday, August 22, 2009

pommm!

FLASHBACK ;






HEYHEY!
my cousins came to my house on thursday , Deniseeeee & Carol the two sakai.
skipped school yesterday cause i went to putrajaya to do some emigration thingy , i wanted to go to school to have a look at LiMin's new haircut :D
i woke up around 11 something then watch tv with my cousinnnnns , eeeee that guy damn freaking handsome weih , i show it to hoeeyong but she said he's ugly.
damn boring lahhhhh , got nothing to do so i play camping with my cousins can't believe they're that childish too , college already lohhhhh.
omg today's lunch is so yummy man , yumm yummm yummmmm *flying*
waiting daddy to come back then we will go back to hometown , eeehaaa having bbq party today and tmr's steamboat , whoaaaaaa i'm so lucky man!
i'll enjoy my holiday with my dumboooo family and friends , falalalalaaaa~
happy holidays guysss ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment