Monday, August 10, 2009

fellows



they took it themself by using my phone.
sorry for not updating for a few days , felt very lazy.
I was late for school today cause of my brother , you know what , he woke up at 8:45 and there is only 15 minutes left , this idiotic guy.
went i first step in to the class , i heard EiLin screaming ahhhhtoooo then i saw EeYong hitting her , all of them look like they had stunned.
i was very moody , so i kept quiet lah , i know it's very different of me cause i used to be the chicken ass , suddenly the 4 of them stared at me and makes me laugh like mad.
today's social skills rocks , exchange the paper to write each others positive comment , damn cool and fun weih and and and tcr Kim's humorous today.
tutorial sucks man , nothing to do one , cannot chat also cause tcr KinSan lah :P
have pork and vege and the tomato bean for lunch , ahh don't know what's that lah but very delicious , yummm yummm , haha no chicken for Antheaaaaa !
got back my geography paper , i score 17/30 , i sucks in geo man i don't really like that ):
drink soya cincau and ate the nuts for teabreak , have a lot of fun by teasing HuiWen and ShanFu.
BIO ; boringggggg , draw mindmap for the hole chapter and my brain is empty lah no idea what to draw , falalalalaaaaaaa~
byeeee guys i've nothing to write , i'm just being forced to update by LiMin and HuiLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment