Tuesday, August 4, 2009

boooooo




SATURDAY ;
well , i went back to hometown cause my aunt is getting married this sunday and i'm the bridesmaid so i gotta go back the day before it.
i followed my mum to the another auntie's house to do pedicure and manicure , i like my auntie so much man she's kind lah friendly lah generous lah and blablabla.
i finished it at midnight 2 o'clock cause there is too many ppl doing loh , all those little children lah so young sttill wanna do.
went back home , i straight away hop in to the toilet and change my pyjamas then SLEEEEP !

SUNDAY ;
omg , waked up at 6 in the morning then change my dress and went to my grandma's house to make up and tie hair , haha you will never know how i look like :Y
followed them to CS kor kor's house , the house damn big leh , aunt's husband so rich and handsome , whoaaaaaaa
then do alot of things lah , long long long story.
aha , dinner time already , i followed the bride cause i'm the bridesmaid mah , see so cool right.
then we wait in the car , wait wait wait , after a few minutes me and my bro followed the bride and groom to walk in , i pull the bride's dress and walk in step by step , very proud leh :DDD
after dinner then shoooooshhh back to kl , very very very tired !

MONDAY ;
have school as usual lah , well i was like a dead chicken , very very sleepy and fall asleep during geography , watched the stupid tsunami video loh.
TCR WILLIAM SUCKS !
and and and he bang me cause i bang him , bullshit lah wants me to read eeyong's part.
someone recieved a love letter , :)
blablablaaaaaaaaaaaaa
after school already then buh-byeeee to Anthea !
webcam with LiMin and EeYong with sunglasses cause the table lamp is too bright.

TUESDAY ;
it's a sad day cause limin came late , i miss her so much man , without her i can't make myself to laugh and whatever.
there's a new teacher , her name is MJ known as Michael Jackson , aiyaaa c'mon lah she's a lady leh.
holyyyyshitttt , we need to sit under the hot sun just to do the coursework , we need to make fire and that's why.
and you know what's the result , I'M SICK and also FOOD POISONING.
physicsssss , grouped with Anthea , HuiWen and Johnnyyy , i can actually know my weight in this fcuking coursework , i'm 47 leh , god bless me.
we play carry carry on teabreak , very childish one lah.
malay ah , BOREDDDD + stomachache ):
then after school liao , me , Anthea and EeYong play carry carry again , they don't let me carry cause i'm too dangerous , i carry them by using my asssssssses , :O

byeeee gentlemen and gentleladies , i gtg seems i'm not feeling well.

No comments:

Post a Comment