Saturday, July 11, 2009

igonnamissit.










friday ;
don't talk about school's stuff lah , went to EeYong's house around 7 something.
LiMin's hiding in the blanket , but i know she's inside so her mission failed.
EeYong's sister damn cute weih (:
after that HuiWen came , we webcam with Cindy and HuiLynn , HuiLynn saw my ASS cause my ass were facing at her on that time :Y
went back home around 10 something , oh ya the form 3's went T.G.I.F for Lydia Ling's farewell , she's going to australia this sunday , i gonna miss her although i don't know her well.
saturday ;
woke up at 7 because me and HuiWen is going back to chee wen , MY EX SCHOOL , miss there alot.
when we reach there , i saw HuiPing , ChyiRong and some of the gangs , too bad TeckGuan did'nt come , he told me that the mum don't allowed him to come , so yeah.
went to the hall , omg Shermaine ran out and hugged me , i miss her man.
ahh , went back around 1 something , i think so.
going IKEA tonight , think so , i wish my dream will come true.

HE'S GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER.
should i? , tonight will be the night that i will fall for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment