Sunday, June 28, 2009

you make me feel brand new.

Optimus Prime.
Bumblebee.
revenge of the fallen.
-
-
-
-
-
-
The emo-er ; CheahMingYi.
MingYi took this.


sunday ;
Went Sunway's A Cut Above for haircut , i like their hairdresser , they have good attitude , i like my hair cut too although there is not much different but i still like it.
after that mummy brought me to MNG and Crocs , i brought two pieces of T-shirt and a pair of crocs's malindi.
bro went for movie (Transformer 2) with Leslei,Lydia Ling and Simone , he keep on asking me about the movie which i've watched yesterday with my buddies.
went back home to take a nap and watching my favourite movie , i love the actor he's so freaking cool.
ahhh , and i'm blogging now , oops i gtg.

saturday ;
tahaha , went sunway with Eeyong , Anthea , Lynn , Leonard , Jonathen , MingYi , Amelia , HuiChi and LiMin.
fetched some of them from Anthea's house cause they got no transport , i'm a good hearted person.
took lunch at TonyRomas , the food there was great !
then we went for movie , Eeyong book the ticket on Wednesday already that's why we get to watch :)
TRANSFORMER 2-REVENGE OF THE FALLEN WAS AWESOME !
after the movie we went Starbucks , i ordered Caramel cream (venti) , all of them were staring at me , suddenly Leonard said whoaaa ahtoo , venti ah? they pay the money for the lunch to me at there.
this is freaky , me,MingYi and Amelia wanted to play hide and seek with them , so we ran off without telling them , they called us but we did'nt pick up atlast we picked up and we met each other at popular , saw that Zhang Dong Liang at there but i did'nt get to see him cause the place is crowded.
then then then we went photobooth , LiMin went back.
MingYi and Amelia took dinner with me and my family cause my mum is fetching them back to Kota Kemunig , actually they are supposed to follow HuiChi but they did'nt want to go back so early so accompany me for nail polish hunting , cool eh 8)
eeek , goodnight babes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment