Thursday, June 11, 2009

imagination !

GREAT JUMP !

they were not jumping !


i look so fat in this photo :)




me and alicia.

Hohohoho , went amelia's house today.
first , i fetch eeyong and that stupid eeyong did'nt even reconize the road to go amelia's house so she can't lead me.
we were turning the hole kota kemuning , after that mum found that !
when we reach there , saw alicia and amelia , after that limin and jonathen came , ahah me and limin were disturbing the dog called abii(if i'm not mistaken) :D the barking sound was so loud
do you know the cake turns out black , it's burned so we just eat the inside part D:
after that , we have pillow fight , me performing hoo-la-hoops , camwhored and eeyong break the egg while whisking the cake , LMAO !
we played piano too , limin/ally/amy teach me piano , they are PRO'S
walk to ming yi's house , she's not entertaining us but her sisters :S
ahhh forget about it , i need to continue doing my MATHS @&$%&^$*#

No comments:

Post a Comment