Saturday, May 30, 2009

:S

this is the the huge house
my new hair :D

Ladies and Gentlemen ; you know what ? I CUT MY HAIR D:
SO SHORT AND MUSHROOM-ISH !
but who cares it will grow long and IT'S HOLIDAY NOW , YELLLLLLL :O
ahhh , i know that i'm going Japan today but it canceled cause of that dangerous SWINFLU !
my cousin bro came to my house for holiday , alohaa , i'm going his house the second week of holiday , his house were so so so big.

FRIDAY ;
today was so fun , no lessons.
we were drawing each other hand and face , i look so horrible after drawing :Y
dingdingdingding , after school everyone were like preparing their bottle for WATERFIGHTS!!
they spray me like hell weih , WET D:
Limin were the one who got all wet :Y
Cinthetaufu , she's sick but she's still joining the waterfights.
went to huiwen's house for the iklan , we went to a shop for buying sweets and two dogs chased us , i was like ahhhhhhh and runnnnnn ;DDD
anyway , bye that's all for today , HAPPY HOLIDAYS !

I'M FALLING IN LOVE WITH WATERFIGHTS !

No comments:

Post a Comment