Thursday, April 30, 2009

BATMAN ;




Now you are floating and i'm drowning.
Wednesday ;

We were having physics test today , not that hard lah ( :
carnival meeting again!
TnT was awesome , tickle each other , haha :D
I'M BUBBLES :Y
english was bored.
teabreak:chating with Li Teng and auntie
woohooo its tutorial , doing history with Anthea,Jenni and Shan Fu.
actually me n Jenni are going Anthea's hse but she might be going out so we cancel it , so upset ):
chatting with Joane my babe ; webcam with Hui Wen the coconut.
tata~

Thursday ;

Today was reli fun although we are having math test.
awww , idiot Leonard and Jonathen hide my pencil box.
me and Leonard were shouting at each other zhao la(i think i'm spelling it wrong).
ilovethemeesoupthatauntiecook , delicious~
hahahaha , Cindy you are so funny , hahahaha!
hahahaha , Huilynn you are so funny , hahahaha!
YOYOYO , 2mr's a public holiday might be going back hometownnnn.

ILOVESCREAMING!

No comments:

Post a Comment