Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ahahaha ( :


I make an arguement with my bro this morning , A PIECE OF BREAD!?! AH,dun talk about this.We went down to the science lab during the first period of physics, AISSH!! i m scared of rubber bands,what a experiment!???! that's my weakness . FTW! Leonard threaten me by using the r...ubb...eee...r....ban......d.After that we shifted to the activity room , we need playdough/rubberbands/ruler to complete our experiment,AWWW..the playdough is damn smelly man ; Leonard name it as SHAUN'S MONSTER(pervert),stupid Leonard keep asking me to hold it n make a shape of the playdough cause he knows that i'm scared of it,nononono..i dun want the playdough ,i was started screaming.Leonard used my ruler to measure it and poke some hole on it ,the smell reli stings ; IHATEHIM! man that does'nt have a monster. I will squashed him sooner or later ; english test*.WHOAOH!! Tr Guoy is back, imisshim.
THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY ; I'M HAVING A HEADACHE!! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment